Saturday, January 2, 2010

A holiday to recover from the holiday !!!!

After months of planning and endless nights of prepping, the James' finally arrived..They came, they saw, they froze their asses off in the awesome Korean winter, they even had a white Christmas!!! But all good things have to come to an end, and unfortunately as I sit at the airport lounge waiting to board my flight back to Seoul alone, this holiday is over!!!

The holidays definitely make you appreciate those closest to you..It makes you cherish those moments that will make a home in your heart for eternity..
There were moments of frustration, little fights here and there, but all in all, we had a wonderful holiday!!!

I am so thankful to have my family, and I consider myself so lucky and blessed to have each and every one of them in my life. Im glad that my parents got to see how I live day to day, to experience this wonderful city of Seoul with me, got to meet my wonderful friends and the great guy that Im dating!!!

Life is wonderful right now, and I hope wherever you find yourself reading this, it is great for you too!!

Wishing you all the best for 2010..Make it your year to shine !!!

Xoxo..Cassandra

2 comments:

  1. sigh
    sad face
    was a good hol dol. sad it hadto end
    catch up soon. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh its justin btw .lol

    ReplyDelete