Thursday, April 1, 2010

Overload of Simple pleasures!!!





I am always reminded, every time I put on my apron and stand in my tiny~lil~excuse~for~a~kitchen, the reason why I came to Korea. To make that dream of becoming a pastry chef into a reality..

And every once in a while, well maybe more often than that, I am in awe of the culinary world especially of the sweeter nature..Last weekend I had the wonderful opportunity to have a day out with my SA girlfriend and fellow English teacher, Mardeyah.
We spent the better part of the afternoon indulging in a strawberry buffet at a hotel in Seoul..
Needless to say, by the end of the afternoon, we had surely OD'd on strawberries..

Whoever said too much of anything isnt a good thing, needs to eat at a strawberry buffet and rethink their statement ♥

Wherever in the world this blog finds you, take some time out to indulge in something decadent today..

Love and hugs..
Cassandra

No comments:

Post a Comment