Tuesday, September 1, 2009

How adorable are they ????



























So i just could not resist blogging about this. Every month I teach the kids a particular set book and at month end, on the 2nd lasy day, they have their final tests. On the very last day, they have their SPEAKING FESTIVAL, also known as the Speech contest. As this was my very 1st one, I was super excited.


I was named the Head judge, something that I knew would not be easy. I have SO many favorite students, how would I possibly choose a winner?????????????


When It came down to decision time, I was like pressured into choosing. My boss Sarah, would say to me, in he usual joking way, CASSANDRA, BALLI BALLI, WINNER NOW!! Balli balli is the korean word for QUICK QUICK..


Anyway It was the most fun I have had in a while. I never imagined that something as simple as a speech contest would give me so much joy


It is very important in life to give off your best at all times. Excellence in the workplace is vital to live and lead a healthy and prosperous life..

working for only a pay check is not worth it. Do something to reap greater benefits..My ultimate dream and goal in life, the reason for me being here as most of you know is to become a Pastry chef, and I may never become a teacher, but the moment I step into that classroom, I try to do the best I can do, and I become the BEST teacher I could possibly become..


And as I walk home every day and listen to my ipod, and reflect upon the day gone by, I smile to myself. For I know I made a difference :-)
Hugs..
Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment