Saturday, August 15, 2009

2nd weekend in SK..Are u kidding me??










Ok so if you are reading this, i made it through yet another week. and this week I feel like I deserved a medal or something.

This week was a rough week. The kids and the teaching bit is still great but the working hours are like really getting to me.. I gotta be at work at like 1 pm and official work times are like 2 30pm till 8 30pm, but once i arrive at 1 pm, I sometimes only have my 1st class at like 4 30 or sometimes even 5 30pm..

So I was getting totoally p'd off about that..
Other than that, all is well

Tonight was the 1st time in like 3 weeks I ate red meat. And might i add, it was the best steak I've eaten in a a while. I went out with my friend Anneshia, and another American teacher called Omega. Was so great hanging out and catching up..

Anyway gota get to bed..Write soon..Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment