Friday, August 7, 2009

My 1st Weekend in SK

So its ealry Saturday morning. Today I had to be up early because my principal was kind enough to get the internet guy to come set up things for me at home. as you can imagine, I was like totally excited. I never been so excited for something that seems so trivial in a long time. While the guy was here sorting stuff out, she came over and brought me some Korean energy drinks and came to make sure all was in order..

Now this whole week that went by, I also didnt have my gas working, so I was unable to make even a cup of tea. so while she was over today, she managed to sort even that out..
So I sit here at my desk, with a cup of 5 roses in hand and just surfing the net, downloading whatever I need to..

For those of you reading this that have SKYPE, please add me on the name, Cassandra-Seoul.
Would love to chat and catch up soon

Today Im just going to chill and take some time off. Nothing really planned for the day

Tomorrow, my cousin Vanishree, who's fiance is visiting her from SA, will come and visit me in my city. We are probably just going to meet for lunch and chat a bit..

Then its the start of the new week
Its aamzing how something small can change your mood.. With me getting connected up today, I feel so much beeter and I know that in time, things will get even better..

Well till next time..Keep well

1 comment:

  1. Energy drinks, roses, hot tea, time off, good friends... sound like things are looking up!

    ReplyDelete