Monday, August 3, 2009

In transit..1 step closer!!!

Well let me just start off by saying that I really don’t know how I can love travelling so much and yet hate the flying bit.. the motion sickness always makes me doubt whether I’ve done the right to make the trip and yet once I’ve arrived, I then realise why I decided to take the journey
This time around things were not so easy..I have been on numerous flights throughout my lifetime but I have to admit that the flight from JHB to Hong Kong was one of the worst yet, for many reasons, all of which I don’t want to get into. On the flight form JHB, I was bombarded with all sorts of Asian people. My 1st impression of them was that they were very aloof. Not very friendly either especially to us foreigners. I had brushed it off, cos I was hoping that not all of them were that way.
Eventually I arrived In HK, and had an hour or so before my connecting flight. I decided to take in the sights and take opportunity of the free wifi. I was not amazed at the way in which the airport was designed or at how clean it was..
Im still feeling pretty out of it and anxiously expecting to see what awaits me in Seoul...

No comments:

Post a Comment