Monday, August 10, 2009

Outlook for the 1st Weekend


I must admit that there were moments that I was very homesick over this past weekend, but on a day like sunday, all that was a thing of the past


I met my cousin Vanishree and her fiance Paul. We took the subway downtown to a place called Itaewon. A big FOREIGNER area, so it was great seeing NON KOREANS. Nice every once a a while to be surrounded by only English speakers, rather than by people staring at you like you from outer space or something...


The subway was like totally packed to capacity and it was insanely hot. So w didnt stay out too long, just had lunch at a nice American style burger place and thereafter Van took me to a foreign food store where I managed to get a few odds and ends which the local grocer doesnt carry..


Anyway the day turned out preety good and thanks to them both, I feel like I can get through this week and maybe even this experience cos a big part of me thinks otherwise...


Hugs..CJ

1 comment:

  1. im soooooo glad that things are lookin up for u cass.. its just gonna get better

    miss u justin

    ReplyDelete